Your partner for the innovation
Development is not about using only one technology, but about the ability to design possible solutions using several technologies, testing them, and selecting a suitable variant for subsequent implementation.
We have completed a wide range of projects, from IoT through the use of optical fiber to measure the detonation rate to the complete design and manufacture of water dispensers, including service applications and payment portals.
Contact us with the problem you are solving and we will help you to come up with a solution.
Team of experts
In our team we have experts on various issues, with which we work according to the current needs of the project. We do not make universal designs, but specific devices capable of solving specific requirements.
We know what it takes to manufacture
Thanks to our own products, we know what the production entails. We can be your partner from the first design to serial production, as well as help you with the automation of the production process.
Years on the market
Selected IoT projects
- Remote readings of water meters and HCAs within EED compatibility projects, Czech Republic
- Remote readings of heat meters in district heating stations over LoRaWAN network, Germany
- Remote readings of water meters and HCAs within EED compatibility projects, Lithuania
- Remote readings of water meters and HCAs within EED compatibility projects, Estonia
- Support for remote readings of water meters with proprietary communication, Slovakia
- IoT water meter module and heat meter module, Czech Republic
- ECTS (European Train Control System) monitoring via the LoRaWAN network, Slovenia
- Retrofitting electric car charging stations with NB-IoT connectivity, Denmark
- Remote readings of water bulk meters, South Africa
- Integration and remote readings of electricity meters with IEC interface over NB-IoT network, Slovakia
- Remote water meter readings via the LoRaWAN network, Croatia
- Retrofitting of electricity meters with M-Bus communication NB-IoT communication, Serbia
- LoRaWAN controlled street lighting including building a LoRaWAN network, Czech Republic
- NB-IoT remote readings of gas meters, Czech Republic
- Retrofitting of flowmeter and its M-Bus communication with LoRaWAN, Cyprus
- Equipping the Comac Cal flowmeter with LoRaWAN and NB-IoT communication, Norway
- Implementation of Modbus / NB-IoT communication within industrial process monitoring, Belgium
- Remote meter readings with a pulse interface on the NB-IoT network, Ireland
- Retrofitting of electricity meters with M-Bus communication NB-IoT communication, Great Britain
- Delivery of LoRaWAN modules for street lighting control, Italy
- Remote readings of Sontex Radian devices, Czech Republic
- Retrofitting og bulk water meters with LoRaWAN communication, United Arab Emirates
- Silo monitoring using RS485 sensors and their communication to the LoRaWAN network, Spain
- Remote readings of wM-Bus meters on LTE Cat-M and NB-IoT, Qatar